Monday, December 14, 2015

Last Minute Xmas Buys!

I am so awful for Running around Christmas week panic buying gifts and 9 time out of 10 I end up buying absolute over priced muck.

So this year, I went for a look see around town and online, without anyone in particular in  mind which really took the pressure off and here's what I found!

The Galway Player book Shift and Drift €10 and I'll hand it to him it's pretty hilarious 

Joanne Larby "The Make up Fairy" her book Fairy Tales is €19.95

Galway United Season tickets ranging from €60-€150 

Bodyfirst Nutrition  Protein bar selection box. €14.95 and you can chose which flavors for each bar! NOM! 


Red Herring Men's watch - €45 and available in Debenhams Galway now



I go to Million Dollar Secrets on market street and they have a great all year offer of €50 for Gel nails and HD Brows so a voucher for there wouldn't go to waste!


In the xmas market there's a stall in eyre sq selling Mi Moneda inspired necklaces, it's €30 looks legit and you get 2 "coins" - winning!


Freddy Jeans <3 <3   The Wonderbra of the Jeans world
The Pia Angels Denise and Leah have the shop fully stocked, I got a pair of snakeskin freddys and can't wait to get more denims but SIZE UP! They are very small fitting!


Inglot Make Up Voucher for €30 is my favorite thing ever. 30 beans gets you a make up application and then you can spend it back on products, the bonus being products aren't that expensive at all and are really good quality! And the girls are great at what they do!

Just downstairs is Cara Pharmacy. I'd generally go there as they always seem to have mega deals on, when it comes to tan- they are literally half price for the NKD skin tan I normally use. They have a huge selection of high street make up too- NYX and Sleek, I couldn't get the Stila primer anywhere but because they do it in their Sligo store I got it delivered to the Galway shop.

Aaaaanyyyywaaays they've got some really decent Xmas offers and ideas!  

My fav perfume at the minute is the Paco Rabanne Olympia and it's down to 70 from 90 and that's the perfume and the body lotion (which actually smells exactly like the perfume and lasts on your skin for hours)

Paco Rabanne 1 million for the mens set is only €50....that is an absolute steal!
Cara's own brand Make up brushes , I love these, I got mine a few months ago and love them. If you're a little bit messy like me the fact that they're pink makes them so easy find! and they're only €29.50

The Glam Glow Youth Mud is the most amazing face mask I've ever used, and everyones skin needs some TLC over the winter!



But having a flick through the Cara Christmas Guide they have a really cool section where you can design you're own hamper!

Instead of buying a ready made hamper you can decide your budget and make your own.
I love how personal that makes it!

So that's my random list of Xmas pressies! Hope it helps some one of you guys!








No comments:

Post a Comment